After energy is generated, it needs to be converted from AC to DC and back to AC to get stable frequency. We are responsible for cable connection of wind tower DFIG converter.
Procedure is done following steps below:
- Check insulation of grid cables.
- Check insulation converter .
- Check insulation of generator /generator stator cables ( check that Check that all cables are disconnected from the converter output terminals U2, V2 andW2 , measure the insulation resistance between each phase conductor and the protective ground conductor using a measuring voltage of 1000 V DC)
- Connect grid cables to converter using electrical diagram and manual of converter manufacturer
- Connect the generator cables to converter using electrical diagram and manual of converter manufacturer
- Connect the external power supply cable to the auxiliary circuit
- Connect the control cables inside the converter